Welcome to Festival Generation Week hosted in collaboration with the Life is Beautiful Festival and First Friday Foundation. During this week we will bring together forward thinking individuals from all aspects of the music business to share their expertise and collaborate on the current and future state of festivals.
The purpose is to explore the following questions:
- What are we missing in our daily lives that drive people around the world to make these annual pilgrimages?
- What is creating such large demand for these experiences?
- How do peoples' experiences at the festivals affect their actions or thoughts beyond the event?
- What is the impact of these huge events on the cities and communities that host them?
- How can we program these events to maximize the lasting impact on participants and the local community?
- How can brands capture consumer attention with additive experiences and activations that create a lasting impact?
- Where are the opportunities for global conversations and real social change to be made through these events?
Festival Generation Week is produced and curated by CatalystCreativ, a small business funded by the Downtown Project.